#6932462, By staal2005 Mass Effect 2 [Remember the Spoiler tag]

• staal2005 26 Jan 2011 20:33:18 63 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Zerobob wrote:
    staal2005 wrote:
    After you finish the suicide mission, you can do the remaining missions. The galaxy map remains open, it's not like ME1 which had a definitive end.

4. My Paragon level never seemed to be high enough for a lot of the Paragon options, such as being able to solve the argument between Miranda and Jack, so I ended up having to shag Tali after losing Miranda's loyalty. I talked to my crew whenever possible for extra Paragon, always picked the diplomatic or obvious Paragon conversation options where possible, completed every last mission and side mission. I only did 2 naughty Renegade things the whole game. Are some things only possible on a second play through?!

Did you import a character from ME1 for you playthrough? If you did (and had a Paragon character), you would have gotten so many Paragon points that you could have done most of the Paragon choices. It's a big bonus. On my 4th playthrough I tried to get the least amount of paragon or renegade choices and it was almost impossible. For instance, I've always had the option to quell the Jack/Miranda and Legion/Tali fights