#9327491, By alexc7496 So, no one cares about tennis, now 'Wimbly' is over?

• alexc7496 28 Jan 2013 15:07:13 1,777 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bit harsh to say Murray played bad. I think he played as well as he could with the blisters etc but sometimes you just have to accept that the guy you're playing is better. Djok is just a better player atm, simple as. No one else can get near him. Murray does still need to work on his first serve percentage though. If he is to have anychance against Djok it needs to be atleast 65% as his second is not strong enough.

Can't see Murray doing much at the French as he doesn't have a good enough game for clay but I think even at this early stage you're not putting your head on the block by saying chances are Wimbo & US will be a Murray v Djok final again and if Murray continues to improve and steps his game up he will have half a chance of getting one of the two. I don't wanna wright Fed off just yet but I don't think he will win another Slam. I didn't think he would win one last year and was lucky in many ways to meet Murray in the Wimbo final and not Djok.

Gonna be a good season though, time for the 1st US hardcourt swing before the dirst in Monte Carlo in late April.

Edited by alexc7496 at 15:08:41 28-01-2013