#9264893, By Hexagon Ubuntu

• Hexagon 2 Jan 2013 18:34:35 351 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Lt_Drebin, the new website is a hell of a lot better than the old one. Just as simple, but far more appealing to the eye as well as professional looking. KamaTech is shaping up, it seems! Glad that the EU is getting its own computer manufacturer focusing on Linux as opposed to the US's System76 and ZaReason despite it only shipping within the UK for now.

The desktops themselves look quite nice as well, although I wonder why you went with AMD for graphics when their reputation for Linux driver support isn't as good as that of Nvidia's. I also assume that the more popular KamaTech becomes, the more options one will have with regard to hardware customization.

My parents are currently on a Dell desktop that is at least six years old now so I am rather keen on getting that Sensei 2 for them once the Dell dies. I'll have to think of a way of getting it to them, however, as they do not reside in the UK!

How are sales going, mate? Did OMG! Ubuntu ever get back to you? If not, try again now that the new site is up! Keep up the good work and keep us informed! Might pop you a job application someday!

GOG for Linux!