#7166407, By comradetony Recently-abandoned games

• comradetony 25 Feb 2011 19:30:31 200 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Minecraft.

A work colleague kept yelling at me to buy it. "It's only 8, and its going to be the next big thing!?!?!?!?"

I thought it looked crap, but he insisted. He even guaranteed to reimburse me because I would enjoy it so much. I don't know why I listen to him, hes the sort of person who tries to tell me that the biggest actress at the moment is Felicia Day, and openly admits to only wanting 1 thing in life, that is to be an 'Internet Celebrity'. *sigh*

I was sold by apparantly when it becomes nighttime, it would be 'more intense than any horror film id seen'. Bollocks. It looks like Legoland with the lights off.

The hotel in Vampire:The Masquerade:Bloodlines? That's a scary moment in gaming.

Outside of that, I just didn't 'get it'. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but there is nothing to do. I have no imagination, I couldn't think of anything to build. I just dug straight down half an hour, found nothing and deleted the .exe .

The important thing is, I got my 8 back, which I spent on some Quiche, and some Cadbury's Celebrations. Win.