Super Smash Bros. Brawl has battled its way to the top of the Japan charts for a second week running, after busting through the one-million-sales barrier after just 11 days on sale.
It sold just over a quarter of a million copies this week, according to Media Create figures, and was miles ahead of second place tongue-twister Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition, The Axis Threat on PSP with 123,000. Wii Fit was at three with a paltry 65,000 copies sold.
Meanwhile, the rest of the top ten returned to its Nintendo-dominated state, with seven of the top ten - and 22 of the top 30 - for Wii or DS platforms.
The two anomalies in the list were Devil May Cry 4 for PS3 at four and Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut at nine.
The full chart is as follows:
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition, The Axis' Threat (PSP)
- Wii Fit (Wii)
- Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)
- Wii Sports (Wii)
- L, the Prologue to Death Note: Rasen's Trap (DS)
- Family Ski (Wii)
- Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut (PS2)
- Mario Party DS (DS)