Microsoft has listed the Achievements on offer in Portal: Still Alive, the Xbox Live Arcade version of the popular puzzler.
There are 12 to unlock and 200 Gamerpoints for doing so. It's not clear whether this will be the full amount, although it sounds about right to us.
Most of the Achievements try to be a little different; we like the sound of only using the orange portal, or trapping ourselves in a test chamber so GLaDOS has to help us out.
There's still no date for Portal: Still Alive, although we were told 2008 back when the game was unveiled at E3.
As well as new Achievements, the XBLA version will offer new maps converted from the Flash version of the PC game.
The Achievements are as follows:
- Go for the Gold (15G) - Win a gold medal on a challenge map.
- Out of the Blue (25G) - Once you have control of both portals, only enter the orange portal.
- Rat's Tale (15G) - Find all the Rat Man Dens.
- Is Anyone There? (20G) - Complete the game without ever taking a bullet.
- Saw that one coming (5G) - Cause a rocket sentry to destroy its own rocket when the rocket has been redirected back towards it.
- The Camera Adds 10 Pounds (10G) - Knock a turret over with a security camera.
- Like a Rat (20G) - Trap yourself in a test chamber so that GLaDOS has to help you continue.
- Feeling like Floating (5G) - Dissolve a turret.
- Tests like Chicken (15G) - Find the chicken’s test results.
- Cupcake (10G) - Beat 5 advanced chambers.
- Fruitcake (25G) - Beat 10 advanced chambers.
- Vanilla Crazy Cake (35G) - Beat all advanced chambers.