The American bit of Ubisoft has reportedly denied the contents of a release schedule that lists a bunch of PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Revolution games, quite a few of which haven't been announced yet.
The schedule originally appeared on GamePro.com last week, listing 12 PlayStation 3 games, many of which were also pegged as due on Revolution, Xbox 360, handhelds and, in some cases, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
Several of the alleged PS3 games were set for release in November, according to the document - a date that would fit in with some industry commentators' predictions of when we can expect an American PS3 release.
However GamePro.com subsequently removed the list after Ubisoft got in touch and "categorically denied" its contents. We couldn't get anything that authoritative out of Ubisoft UK sadly - just the usual stuff about not being able to comment on rumours.
So obviously we don't feel too bad about reprinting the thing in full. It's probably all bollocks, but then sometimes people just say that to cover their arses, don't they?
The supposedly discredited release schedule:
- July 2006: Enchant Arms (Xbox 360)
- November 2006: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PSP)
- November 2006: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (PS3)
- November 2006: Rayman 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PS2, Handheld)
- November 2006: Blazing Angel 1.5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox)
- February 2007: Brothers in Arms 3 (Xbox 360, Rev, PS2, NDS)
- February 2007: Brothers in Arms 2: Earned in Blood (PSP)
- March 2007: Tom Clancy's Firehawk (PS3, Xbox 360)
- March 2007: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2)
- March 2007: Naruto (Xbox 360)
- March 2007: Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PSP)
- Spring 2007: Game 5 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Spring 2007: Ninja Turtles (PS3, Rev, Xbox 360, Handhelds, current gen consoles)
- TBA: Lumines 2 (PS2, PSP)
- TBA: Alive (PS3, Xbox 360)
- TBA: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (PS3, Xbox 360)
- TBA: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Mission Pack (PS3, Xbox 360, PSP)