"Cuh," you're thinking. "Guild Wars: Nightfall again? I'm sure it's lovely, but haven't we heard enough?"
Apparently not! Because our pals at NCsoft, who can all handle their drink a bit better than us on the evidence of our Christmas party last night, have been in touch once again asking if we'd like to give our beloved readers some free swag.
Well of course we would. Especially since it's good swag - with ten copies of the game up for grabs, not to mention exclusive caps and t-shirts. "Exclusive how?" you ask. (Bit lippy today, aren't we?) Well, exclusive in the sense that you can't buy them anywhere else.
The aforementioned apparel is available in Paragon and Dervish flavours (Nightfall's two new professions) and a variety of sizes, and anybody who wins will be asked for their measurements in order to get them up and running.
So then - answer the question, and see what happens.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash or other goods - if you don't want the prize, don't enter.
- No employees of Eurogamer or NCsoft may enter this competition
- If you don't give us a valid e-mail address we can't contact you if you win the competition, and you will be ignored and possibly ridiculed.
- All entries must reach us by Thursday, 14th December, at which point the winners will be selected.
- Multiple entries from the same email address will be ignored.
- This competition is open to European residents only.
- The judge's decision is final.