The creators of PC and console title Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter were celebrating last night after the game picked up two trophies at the British Academy Video Games Awards.
GRAW saw off the likes of Loco Roco, Brain Training and Guitar Hero to win Best Game, and also received an award for Technical Achievement.
The Innovation award went to Brain Training, while Lego Star Wars II got Best Gameplay and Guitar Hero won Best Soundtrack.
LocoRoco picked up two awards, coming out on top in the Character and Children's categories. Shadow of the Colossus also scored twice, winning the Artistic Achievement and Action and Adventure awards.
PC gaming also got a look-in - Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach won in the Multiplayer category, while Lionhead's The Movies received the Simulation award.
The Gamers' Award, which is sponsored by Nokia N-Gage and voted for by readers of The Sun, went to 24: The Mobile Game.
The awards ceremony took place at London's Roundhouse, with more than 700 people in attendance. It was hosted by TV presenter Vernon Kay, and celebrities on hand to give out the trophies included Duran Duran's Nick Rhodes, Lord of the Rings star Andy Serkis and impressionist John Culshaw. To see photos of the event use your mouse in a clicking fashion like so.
Here's the full list of winners:
- Action & Adventure: Shadow of the Colossus
- Strategy: Rise & Fall: Civilizations At War
- Casual: Buzz! The Big Quiz
- Children's: LocoRoco
- Simulation: The Movies
- Multiplayer: Dungeons & Dragons: Stormreach
- Sports: Fight Night 3
- Innovation: Brain Training
- Character: LocoRoco
- Artistic Achievement: Shadow of the Colossus
- Technical Achievement: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Screenplay: Psychonauts
- Audio: Electroplankton
- Soundtrack: Guitar Hero
- Original Score: Tomb Raider Legend
- Gameplay: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Game: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter