It's my 10th anniversary working for Eurogamer today. Well, it's the 10th anniversary of my first review as a full-timer being published (it's rubbish, don't waste your time).
I realise no one cares, so forgive the indulgence, but it also provides vital context to Chime's headline billing in this week's New PAL Releases Roundup. I'm feeling generous, it's a charity game and the people who make it work just up the road. Read our review and buy it if you have 400 MSP spare.
The latter is also the first game in some time that achieves platform parity between PS3 and 360 in Digital Foundry's eyes: it's a slick and clean 720p60 from both systems.
Online, Chime isn't your only option: Final Fantasy VIII makes its way to the PlayStation Store, as does the slightly unknown quantity that is Excitebike: World Challenge for WiiWare. Look out for a review soonish.
Finally, I love you.
This week in shops:
- Astro Boy (DS, PSP, Wii)
- Dante's Inferno (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP)
- Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep (Wii)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (Wii)
- MX vs. ATV Reflex (DS, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360)
- Star Trek Online (PC)
- STALKER: Call of Pripyat (PC)
This week online:
- "Aha! I found It!" Hidden Object Game (WiiWare)
- Chime (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Excitebike: World Challenge (WiiWare)
- Final Fantasy VIII (PSone for PS3/PSP)
- Final Fight 3 (Wii Virtual Console - SNES)
- Spaceball: Revolution (PS3/PSP minis)