Mario Party DS for the Nintendo DS has debuted in the Japanese software chart at number one, according to the latest data from Media Create, cobbled together by GamesIndustry.biz.
The title sold 234,708 copies, and was followed by another new entry - Shin Sangoku Musou 5 for the PlayStation 3 which sold 188,456 copies. The Xbox 360 edition went straight it at number five, but only sold 21,837 units.
Super Mario Galaxy held up well in third for the week of sales ending 11th November, with other new entries for Castlevania Chronicle on the PSP in sixth place and Ratchet and Clank Future for the PS3 entering in tenth.
The full top ten is as follows:
- Mario Party DS (DS)
- Shin Sangoku Musou 5 (PS3)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
- Shin Sangoku Musou 5 (360)
- Castlevania Chronicle (PSP)
- Wii Sports (Wii)
- DS Nishimura Kyotarou Suspense Detective Series: Deadly Intent (DS)
- Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (DS)
- Ratchet and Clank Future (PS3)
Fact town girl! She's been living in GamesIndustry.biz!