The winners of the Best in Show awards from this year's Games Convention in Leipzig have been announced, GamesIndustry.biz reports, with Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 taking two awards for Best PlayStation 2 game and Best PlayStation 3 game.
Bioshock won the award for Best Xbox 360 game, while Crysis took the accolade for the Best PC title and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics was voted Best Wii game.
The awards were open to any title that was being exhibited at the show, which wasn't going to be published before the show started - meaning that Bioshock only just made it in.
There was an award scheduled for Best Mobile title, but it was not awarded because there were only two entries.
The full list of winners:
- PC category: Crysis
- Xbox category: BioShock
- PSP category: God of War: Chains of Olympus
- PS2 category: PES 2008
- PS3 category: PES 2008
- Wii category: Mario & Sonic at the Olympics
- DS category: Eye Training
- Online category: Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- Hardware/accessory category: Wii Balance Board
- Mobile category: None