Square Enix plans to show its upcoming Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts games this summer.
The role-playing adventures will be shown at an event in August, according to Famitsu (as translated by IGN). The event will be invite-only - those wishing to attend will have to put their names down on the community website.
Last Remnant was announced after Final Fantasy XII, and was recently scheduled for a worldwide Xbox 360 release this summer.
Release dates for the Final Fantasy XIII games are yet to be revealed.
The games on show at the event are as follows:
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Final Fantasy Agito XIII
- Kingdom Hearts Coded
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- The Third Birthday (Parasite Eve mobile game)
- Sigma Harmonics
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete