What a week! Killzone 3 was revealed, Bach and Allard did one from Microsoft, Insomniac decided to get rich, and Project Natal got a new name - Flap! (Reportedly, anyway. Although, to be fair, nobody's reporting it's called Flap, which is a pity).
It's into this exciting cauldron of news and activity that this week we thrust stand-in host Tom Bramwell, Eurogamer staff writer Dan Pearson and our special guest, the mighty Leo Tan PR Man from Capcom.
- Download Eurogamer.net Podcast #21 as an MP3.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast on iTunes.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast RSS feed.
Stream the Eurogamer.net Podcast:
Leo joined us to talk about what it's like working for Capcom, whether he's any good at Street Fighter, what we're likely to see at E3 and whether he can personally resurrect Dino Crisis (no) and Maximo (yes! Well, maybe).
(Okay not really.)
We also have all your other favourites - Forum Affairs! Wild speculation! Sexual innuendo! Helicopters! Impassioned Viva Pinata advocacy! It's a podcast unlike any other on the internet, with all that entails.
- Natal to cost £100 - report
- Natal to be renamed "Wave" - report
- Insomniac's Ted Price interview
- Robbie Bach and J Allard say goodbye to Microsoft
- Gran Turismo 5 has 3D and Move support?
- Favourite method of dealing with cold callers (Forum Affairs Retro Special)
The Eurogamer.net Podcast goes out every Tuesday at 3pm BST. Join us next week. Tom promises not to mention Viva Pinata.