LA Noire's Buyer Beware is one of many cases on the Patrol desk, following on from Upon Reflection, Armed and Dangerous and Warrants Outstanding.
If you're interested in help elsewhere, our LA Noire guide and walkthrough is well worth a visit. Otherwise, here's how to solve Buyer Beware.
So far you've proved yourself an asset to the LAPD; perhaps cracking one more case will be enough to seal the deal?
Location: Nunn Bush Shoes
- Examine the victim's body, and look in his jacket to find the Layaway Voucher.
- Examine the .32 Shell Casings on the pavement, about halfway between his head and the road.
- Find the FN Browning handgun in the trash can.
Interview the male eyewitness on the street, then head into the store.
Interview Clovis Galetta:
- Eyewitness Account: Accuse (or Lie in the original version). Evidence: Layaway Voucher.
- Possible Murder Suspect: Bad Cop (or Doubt in the original version).
- Details of Shooting: Good Cop (or Truth in the original version).
Location: Hartfields Jewellery Store
Chase Edward Kalou. Do not shoot him - aim your gun at him until the reticule fills up and he'll surrender. Due to pedestrians, cars, and other obstacles it's easiest to just chase him until he's run through the park and crossed the road into the alleyway where you'll have a clear line of sight.
Next case: LA Noire - The Driver's Seat
Location: Police HQ
Need more assistance? Our LA Noire walkthrough and guide takes you through the details of every single case, step-by-step. In the open world meanwhile, we cover Golden Reel locations, Badge Pursuit Challenge locations, Landmark locations, an outfits list, a hidden vehicles and cars list and finally how to complete LA Noire Street Crime side-quests.
Edward Kalo interview
- Argument with Gage: Accuse (or Lie in the original version). Evidence: Suspect Positively Identified.
- Possible Religious Motive: Bad Cop (or Doubt in the original version).
Someone's impressed with your police work; a promotion can't be far away now!