Fallout Shelter has received what publisher Bethesda is calling its "biggest update yet".
The free community managment game's 1.4 update adds a new crafting system with rooms dedicated to building armour and weapons.
There's also plenty of new cosmetic features like new outfits and weapons, a barbershop that allows you to change the 'dos of your vault dwellers, and more pet options like parrots.
Here's the full list of changes via the Bethesda Blog:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing... crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armour crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us - it's more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we've added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing... Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Playing Fallout Shelter? Check out our Fallout Shelter guide to get bottle caps and resources easily, increase dweller happiness and much more.