There's an inFamous Second Son day-one patch available that adds a considerable amount of content: five hours of gameplay across 19 side-story missions.
Those missions form a Paper Trail story arc, which sounds like it's part Alternate Reality Game (ARG). It links with the game's Enjoy Your Power website.
Apparently there will be new content every week for six weeks, and it will flesh out the backstory of the game.
In addition, the 300MB update adds the pre-order Cole's Legacy Content Pack, and fixes and tweaks this and that.
InFamous: Second Son is out today exclusively for PS4. Here's our review.
Patch 1.01 notes (via Videogamer) below:
Cole's Legacy Content Pack
- Free with pre-order
- Explore the events immediately following inFAMOUS 2
- Work with an investigative reporter to understand the source of conduit powers
- 4 story missions, approximately 1 hour of gameplay
inFamous Paper Trail Storyline
- FREE bonus missions and exclusive web content
- Innovative online and in-game story arc co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment
- Manga and murder, follow the trail of origami doves to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.'s occupation of Seattle.
- 19 story missions and corresponding web-based investigations, approximately 5 hours of unique gameplay.
- Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player's mastery of their powers
- Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
- Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
- The boss fights have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun
- More dynamic boss behaviors and attacks
Pedestrians and DUPs
- Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
- Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
- Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
- Post-story enemy activity and D.U.P. raids
- Graphics and performance improvements
- Fixes for a small number of infrequent blocking bugs
- PSN integration to support Paper Trail DLC