World-conquering strategy sim Civilization 5 will be relaunched tomorrow in Complete Edition form, bulging with expansion content.
On top of that, you'll also get "all pre-released add-on content" for the game. Stand by for a big list:
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Cradle of Civilization - Americas Map
- Cradle of Civilization - Asia Map
- Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean Map
- Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia Map
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Explorer's Map Pack
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
- Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
- Scrambled Continents Map Pack
- Scrambled Nations Map Pack
The games aren't without their faults - especially if you're familiar with the series by now - but remain as addictive as ever. As Quintin wrote in Eurogamer's Civ 5: Gods and Kings review: "On the first day I installed it, my three meals were toast, a sandwich in the afternoon and a sandwich at midnight. There's your capsule review."