The Wii U will see the release of a Director's Cut of Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in August 2011.
That's according to online shop Amazon, which lists the game with a US release date of 7th May.
Joystiq noticed the listing, which mentions additional content and the Wii U GamePad in relation to the "Neural Hub".
From the product description:
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels.
- Tap into the Wii U's GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen's newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers.
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customised experience to suit any gaming style.
- Diverse customisation: Engage in combat and challenges utilising deep, specialised character augmentations and weapon upgrades.
Square Enix is publisher. The developer isn't mentioned, but Straight Right, the studio behind the Mass Effect 3 Wii U port, is a good bet. The Australian developer is known to be working on a Wii U port for Square Enix, and the boss of the company told Eurogamer it's making a Wii U game based on a franchise we've heard of.
"We've got two other titles in development," Straight Right boss Tom Crago explained to Eurogamer in September 2012.
"One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."