Tomb Raider publisher Square Enix has listed the game's PC specs and named the studio that has been helping on the game's conversion.
That studio is Nixxes, a well-established partner for Square Enix releases dating back to the days of Legacy of Kain.
More recently Nixxes has handled PC versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider Underworld and Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days.
Square Enix describe the PC version of the game as "extensively optimised". Steamworks and Big Picture Mode support, increased detail tessellation, improved SSAO and post-filter effects and tip-top resolution textures are among the upgrades.
The game also supports AMD HD3D and AMD Eyefinity, for those with the right kit. And for those with older machines, the game even supports Windows XP.
Those numbers in full:
Minimum system requirements for PC
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
- Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480
- Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750
- 4GB Memory