The Super Street Fighter 4 PC patch 1.07 will launch on Steam by the end of July, Capcom has announced.
It is the same as the console patch of the same name, and includes a number of bug fixes.
- In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
- Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody's EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
- In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley's Step Straight caused an opponent's hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.
Meanwhile, the Street Fighter x Tekken DLC that launched on Games for Windows Live over the weekend is now available on Steam.
"Thanks for your patience between the console and PC updates," community manager Brett Elston wrote on Capcom Unity.
"We're trying to shorten that gap, but for both SF4 and SFxT we're locked in this 60-day buffer. The moment I have a precise date from the dev team, it'll be posted on Unity with much haste."