Like the bullet-ridden fuel tank in one of Medal of Honor: Warfighter's helicopters, details from the game's alpha testing phase have begun to leak.
Included in the videos below is in-flight gameplay from a controllable helicopter.
There's also a glimpse at the seemingly overpowered Spec Ops class ability, which lets you see enemy players' heat signatures through walls.
Stab-happy melee kills and Support Actions (the game's version of Call of Duty kill-streaks) are also demonstrated.
Support Actions are earned through notching up kills, MP1st reports, but also from points gained by capturing a position or avenging a fallen team-mate.
Full details of the games classes lie below.
US Navy Seal Sniper
- Class Ability: Recon Stance -> supports sniper on surface (like bipod)
- Grenade Type: Proximity Mine
- Weapon Class: Sniper Rifle (Default = TAC 300)
- Support Actions: Switchblade - Smoke Screen, 81mm Mortar - Fire Team Replenish, ?? - ??
Polish GROM Assaulter
- Class Ability : Grenade Launcher
- Grenade Type: Frag
- Weapon Class: Assault Rifle (Default = HK416)
- Support Actions: Cluster Bomb - RQ-7 Shadow, 60mm Mortar - Smoke Screen, Guided Missile - Fire Team Replenish
- Class Ability: Tank Stance -> Heavy Armor, Slower Movement
- Grenade Type: Remote Charge
- Weapon Class: Shotgun (Default = AA12)
- Support Actions: M32 - Smoke Screen, SMAW - ??, ?? - ??
Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner
- Class Ability : Support Stance -> Bipod
- Grenade Type: Mini Frags
- Weapon Class: Might Machine Gun (Default = M249)
- Support Actions: Blackhawk Transport - Smoke Screen, Mk19 - Fire Team Replenish, MH-60L DAP Blackhawk - RQ-7 Shadow
Australian SRS Point Man
- Class Ability : Heavy Hitters -> more damage and recoil
- Grenade Type: Flashbang
- Weapon Class: Assault Rifle (Default = F88)
- Support Actions: RQ-11 Raven - Smoke Screen, Airbust Mortar - Fire Team Replenish, AH-61 Little Bird - RQ-7 Shadow
USOG Spec Ops
- Class Ability : Heat Vision -> see enemies through walls
- Grenade Type: Frag
- Weapon Class: Sub Machine Gun (Default = MP7)
- Support Actions: Dragon Fire - Fire Team Replenish, A10 Warthog - R/Q Shadow, Radar Jammer - Smoke Screen