With less than a fortnight to go until Rezzed, we're delighted to reveal that industry legend Peter Molyneux will be delivering a developer session presentation to attendees at 4pm on the Friday.
Rezzed: The PC and Indie Games Show takes place at the Brighton Centre on Brighton seafront on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th July - next week!
Molyneux will be talking about his work at 22 Cans and specifically the fledgling indie firm's new application Curiosity, one of the many ways the studio is hoping to learn things about the potential audience for its ambitious but unannounced new game.
With the addition of Molyneux to the schedule, we've now announced the whole of the Friday 6th July line-up:
- 12pm: Project Zomboid developer Indie Stone - How (Not) To Make A Game
- 1pm: The Creative Assembly - 25 Years of The Creative Assembly - featuring an exclusive first look at the future of Total War
- 2pm: Gearbox Software's Randy Pitchford - Live Borderlands 2 stage demo and Q&A
- 3pm: Stainless Games - Carmageddon Reincarnation Kickstarter post-mortem
- 4pm: Peter Molyneux - 22 Cans and Curiosity
- 5pm: Natural Selection 2 - Live stage demo and Q&A
We still have a trio of sessions left to announce for Saturday 7th July, which we'll do as soon as those speakers are ready, but we have already confirmed Splash Damage's Paul Wedgwood, Introversion Software, Day Z designer Dean "Rocket" Hall and the Rock, Paper, Shotgun Gamejam.
Rezzed isn't just developer sessions, of course - there's also a whole show floor of playable PC and indie games, with everything from Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Far Cry 3 to Gunpoint, McPixel and BaraBariBall.
We'll also have board games, classic game tournaments, and loads of other jazz. And a party. You should come to the party! You're invited.
Tickets for Rezzed are available at www.rezzed.com. Come!