The Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3a is now live in Europe, Blizzard has announced.
The headline tweak is to equipped items, which have seen their durability damage taken halved. This should help mitigate against the rising cost of repairing equipment.
Meanwhile, a range of bug fixes have been implemented and gold and levelling exploits fixed.
The patch notes in full:
- Skill Rune - Zombie Bears: Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes.
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn't have collision.
- Equipped items will now take "wear-and-tear" durability damage at half the previous rate.
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10 per cent durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain.
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets.
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the "Switch Hero" button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town.
- Fixed several gold and levelling exploits.
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC).