Capcom has announced the Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition for Europe.
It contains all sorts of gubbins, including a hooded sweatshirt and a real-life emblem. It does not, however, include Leon Kennedy's new leather jacket, as seen in the so far Japan only £817 Premium Edition.
The contents in full, in Capcom's own words:
- Resident Evil 6 game.
- Zombie Steel Book.
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game.
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners.
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size) .
- 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil! .
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer).
In the UK the Collector's Edition will be sold exclusively by retailers that are yet to be announced.
Alternatively, there's a limited edition Steel Book version of Resident Evil 6, which will be available from all shops at around the same price as the standard version. Images of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of this are below.