Sony is set to slash the price of PlayStation Vita games in a new fortnight-long sale.
Digital versions of several high profile Vita titles will have their price trimmed by more than a tenner, Sony has announced.
The deals are available through the PlayStation Store from tomorrow, 20th June until 4th July.
- Army Corps from Hell - was €39.99/£34.99 - Now €26.99/£21.99
- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend - Was €39.99/£34.99 - Now €26.99/£21.99
- Little Deviants - Was €14.99/£11.99 - Now €10.99/£8.99
- Modnation Racers: Road Trip - Was €14.99/£11.99 - Now €10.99/£8.99
- Rayman Origins - Was €34.99/£29.99 - Now €24.99/£19.99
- Reality Fighters - Was €14.99/£11.99 - Now €10.99/£8.99
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen - Was €39.99/£34.99 - Now €19.99/£16.99
- Touch My Katamari - Was €29.99/£24.99 - Now €14.99/£11.99
- Unit 13 - Was €34.99/£29.99 - Now €24.99/£19.99
A number of other digital titles are also currently on offer. The following savings are live now, and last until 27th July.
- Escape Plan - Was €12.99/£9.99 - Now €8.99/£7.29
- Hustle Kings - Was €7.99/£6.49 - Now €5.99/£4.79
- Motorstorm RC - Was €5.99/£4.79 - Now €4.99/£3.99
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! - Was €6.99/£5.49 - Now €4.99/£3.99
- Top Darts - Was €7.99/£6.49 - Now €5.99/£4.79
- Super Stardust Delta + Advanced Star Fighter Pack - Was €9.99/£7.99 - Now €6.99/£5.49