Microsoft has announced a fresh range of entertainment apps for Xbox 360 in the UK, including Napster, Absolute Radio and AOL On Network.
The new roster of entertainment brands varies from country to country - the full list lies below.
Internet Explorer for Xbox is also on the way, although only for Gold subscribers.
Xbox's entertainment offering will be bolstered further by Xbox SmartGlass and Xbox on Windows 8.
Xbox on Windows 8 will include four Xbox apps: Xbox Video, Xbox Music, Xbox Games and Xbox SmartGlass. These will allow you to access your entertainment library from your Windows 8 device, starting a movie or TV show on one and finishing it on another.
- Absolute Radio -U.K.
- Ameba TV - Canada, U.S.
- BreakMedia - Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, U.K., U.S.
- Comedy Central Stand Up - U.S.
- Comoyo - Denmark, Norway, Sweden
- Corus Entertainment's Franklin the Turtle - Canada
- GameSpot TV - Australia, Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Headweb - Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- Indie Flix - U.S.
- Machinima - All Xbox LIVE markets
- Napster - Germany, U.K.
- Nickelodeon - U.S.
- Paramount Movies - U.S.
- Picturebox - U.K.
- Quickflix - Australia, New Zealand
- Rakuten ShowTime - Japan
- Revision3 - Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Rhapsody - U.S.
- RTL XL - Netherlands
- Slacker Radio - Canada, U.S.
- SnagFilms - U.S.
- Terra (Sunday TV) - Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico
- The AOL On Network - Australia, Canada, Netherlands, U.K., U.S.
- The Weather Channel - U.S.
- The Whistle - U.S.
- TOU.TV - Canada
- TV3 - Spain
- Twitch TV - U.S.
- Univision - U.S.
- Wuaki - Spain
- Youzee - Spain