Pre-order incentives for upcoming Bethesda steampunk stealth title Dishonored have been revealed.
US gamers can take their pick from a number of downloadable in-game upgrades and the odd bit of ephemera.
Here's the full list of what individual retailers are offering:
- GameStop - Arcane Assassin downloadable upgrade pack, Dishonored tarot cards
- Best Buy - Shadow Rat downloadable upgrade pack, Whale Oil USB lamp
- Amazon - Backstreet Butcher downloadable upgrade pack
- Walmart - Acrobatic Killer downloadable upgrade pack
- Target - Smartphone Dishonored decal
Details for UK and European retailers "will arrive in the weeks ahead" according to a post on the Bethesda Blog.
The game, co-created by Deus Ex man Harvey Smith at Arkane Studios, is due on shelves 12th October.