Sony has announced the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Game of the Year Edition. It includes the game and all 14 additional pieces of DLC. Sony is yet to announce when it will release.
The DLC list in full, in Sony's words:
- Classic Skins Packs 1 - 3: A huge total of 25 skins for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience including fan favourites such as Nathan Drake as he appears in the original Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, or Winter Drake as he appears in Tibet during Uncharted 2: Among Thieves; even minor characters such as Cameraman Jeff make an appearance.
- Multiplayer Accessory Pack: Allows players to play skinned as a Capture Trooper from another PS3 exclusive, Killzone 3. Also includes the ISA and Helghast helmets accessories.
- Flashback Map Packs 1 and 2: Includes eight maps that bring reworked, dynamically improved environments from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves into the multiplayer of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
- Drake's Deception Map Pack: Four new multiplayer maps - The Graveyard, Old Quarter, London Streets, and Oasis - each incorporating its own dynamic events.
- Fort Co-Op Adventure: Additional content for the co-op adventure online game mode, Fort takes players on a journey through the fortress first seen in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune to seek out Nathan Drake.
- Co-Op Shade Survival: Take on wave after wave of some of the toughest enemies from the Uncharted series, the fiery Djinn. This co-op game mode provides a good multiplayer challenge that rewards quite handsomely.
- Doughnut Skin Pack: If you've ever wondered what Sully would look like if he really let himself go, this is the skin pack for you. Five characters from the franchise are depicted in larger-than-life form.
- Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2: Tired of playing as Nate? Unnamed henchmen and hired goons more your thing? This is what you've been waiting for. Play as 14 minor antagonists from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
Meanwhile, Sony announced that the Uncharted series has shifted over 17 million copies across all four games. That is, as of 13th April 2012, over 17,320,000 Uncharted games had been sold. To accompany the announcement Sony released a fancy infographic revealing a myriad of Uncharted-related statistics.