Use your Xbox 360 for a potpourri of gaming, entertainment and social activities during April and you could be awarded 300 Microsoft Points.
Microsoft's Triple Play promotion requires you to take part in one activity from each of the below categories.
The offer is part of the Xbox Rewards scheme, which gifts gamers Microsoft Points for renewing Xbox Live Gold memberships and filling in questionaires and the like. You can sign up at rewards.xbox.com.
- Play a Kinect game for two hours
- Play online via Xbox Live for 10 hours
- Spend 800 Points or more on game-related items (Games on Demand, DLC, XBLA, etc.)
- Spend 400 Points or more on any film or TV content
- Use one of the following apps for 10 hours: BBC iPlayer, blinkbox, Crackle, Last.FM, LOVEFiLM, MUZU, Netflix, Sky, VEVO or Zune
- Use Facebook on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use YouTube on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use Video Kinect on Xbox Live for one hour
Securing your 300 Microsoft Points is as easy as buying Fable Heroes (800 Points), watching a month's worth of the One Show and leaving your Xbox logged in to Facebook while you make your dinner. Simples.