Skyrim PC update version 1.4.26 is available to beta test now on Steam.
To opt-in, log into Steam, click on Steam in the upper menu, select Settings and under the Account tab go to Beta Participation and select Change. A drop-down menu will appear. On it, select Skyrim Beta. Then OK. Steam will restart, and Skyrim will be updated to the new version.
Remember, beta Skyrim patches are still in development. They may have problems. Back-up your Skyrim saved games first.
Inside Skyrim update 1.4.26:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
Bug Fixes (PC only):
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly