Capcom has revealed how Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on Vita works.
Andriasang reports you're able to control the game using the Vita's rear Touch Panel, and provides a command input list, reproduced below.
- Move forward/backward by dragging forward/backward.
- Dash forward/backward by flicking forward/backward.
- Duck by dragging down.
- Jump by flicking up.
- Change characters by tapping and holding the icon of the new character.
- Call on assist character by tapping the icon of the assist character.
- Attack by tapping anywhere but the icons.
- Execute your Hyper Combo by tapping the Hyper Combo Gauge.
UMVC3 was announced as a Vita launch title at the Tokyo Game Show. It includes the same content as the PlayStation 3 version, such as online play and 60fps gameplay.
You can use the Vita Near function to exchange a Vita original gold herald colour with other players. Wi-fi is used to watch and play online matches.