The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim's 1.3 PC update is now available for download via Steam.
According to the Bethesda Blog, console gamers will get it in due course - it has been submitted to both Sony and Microsoft and is awaiting approval.
Here's the full changelog:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate