The belated PC release of Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be patched for launch this Friday, 2nd December.
Ubisoft offered the below patch notes to Eurogamer this morning.
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn't trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the "Center Camera" action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it's turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
Eurogamer's Assassin's Creed: Revelations review (console) awarded 7/10.
"It's still fairly entertaining amid all its missteps," wrote reviewer John Teti, "as the heart of Assassin's Creed perseveres to a degree.
"The disappointment is that Ubisoft is enamoured with its own glitter here, cramming Revelations so full of unnecessary adornments that there's not as much room for players to bring their own ingenuity and sense of adventure to the table."