Hello! This week, the newly themed Eurogamer Podcast - the 92nd, if you're still counting - focuses on all things Nintendo. We gather our four soppiest Nintendo fanboys to celebrate the release of the Kyoto company's three best games in years.
Our four shameless boy-men are: Oli Welsh (that's me), Martin Robinson, Tom Phillips and Christian Donlan. And the games they're here to discuss are, of course, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.
- Download Eurogamer.net Podcast #92 as an MP3.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast on iTunes.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast RSS feed.
Debate covers the charms of Skyward Sword's Fi and whether Link is bit too much of a tart, whether Mario Kart is any fun in single-player (poor Tom P kind of walks into this one) and how Super Mario 3D Land is Nintendo's Avatar. In a good way.
Naturally, we also get carried away with ourselves and end up talking about past favourites like Pikmin, Wind Waker and WarioWare and speculating what Wii U can possibly launch with, and whether we'll ever see a new gaming series from Nintendo again (yes, apparently).
- Mario Kart 7 Review
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Review
- Super Mario 3D Land Review
- Miyamoto cold on Mario Kart 7's customisation options
- Nintendo: Mario Kart 3DS completed as "act of emergency"
The Eurogamer.net Podcast is published at 5pm each Tuesday. More or less.