The Achievement list for Assassin's Creed: Revelations has been leaked and posted online a month ahead of the game's 18th November release date.
Warning: spoilers lie below.
Ubisoft has divided the game's list into 200 Gamerscore for multiplayer rewards and 800 points for Revelations' story (thanks, Xbox360Achievements). PlayStation 3 Trophies are presumably the same.
Compared to the previous game in the series, Revelations' Achievements' difficulty appears reduced - gamers must reach level 20 for the True Templar achievement, compared to level 50 for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's Download Complete award.
The list points to a greater role for series protagonist Desmond Miles, who starts the game in a coma. Five story sequences centre on him, while nine take place in the Animus with historical protagonists Ezio and Altair. Revelations seems to begin with missions that alternate between past and present. A later reward suggests Desmond escapes to New York - but in reality or just in his mind?
Recurring annoyance Duccio pops up once more - he who cheated on your sister in Assassin's Creed 2. Players who pummel him receive 20 points.
Finally, there's a healthy heap of Achievements for collecting and completing various combat techniques and random events such as stealing from tax collectors.
- Mastering the Art (30) - Earn the INCOGNITO bonus (Multiplayer).
- Tools of the Templar (10) - Purchase your first ABILITY in the Abstergo Store (Multiplayer).
- Achiever (10) - Complete a Challenge (Multiplayer).
- True Templar (20) - Reach level 20 (Multiplayer).
- Looking Good (10) - Customize a PERSONA (Multiplayer).
- There Is No I in Team (20) - Win a session of a team mode (Multiplayer).
- Make the Headlines (30) - Obtain 12 different Accolades (Multiplayer).
- The Way I Like It (20) - Edit your TEMPLAR PROFILE to change your title, emblem, and patron (Multiplayer).
- Explorer (20) - Finish a session of each game mode (Multiplayer).
- Tactician (30) - Score at least 2500 points in a session (Multiplayer).
- The Early Years (20) - Complete Desmond Sequence 1.
- Best Served Cold (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 1.
- The Reluctant Assassin (20) - Complete Desmond Sequence 2.
- Istanbul and Constantinople (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 2.
- Escape To New York (20) - Complete Desmond Sequence 3.
- Seal the Deal (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 3.
- The Prince (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 4.
- The Plot Thickens (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 5.
- Successes and Failures (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 6.
- The Rotten Apple (20) - Complete Desmond Sequence 4.
- Old Boss, New Boss (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 7.
- Priorities (20) - Complete DNA Sequence 8.
- Are You Desmond Miles? (20) - Complete Desmond Sequence 5.
- Revelations (50) - Complete DNA Sequence 9.
- Fond Memories (20) - Achieve 100% Synchronization in all Sequences.
- Holy Wisdom (20) - Complete the Hagia Sofia challenge level.
- Capped (20) - Collect all animus data fragments.
- Worth A Thousand Words (20) - Collect all of Ishak Pasha's memoir pages.
- Pyromaniac (20) - Complete all Bomb Missions.
- Armchair General (20) - Control all cities (except Rhodes) simultaneously in the Mediterranian Defense game.
- Iron Curtain (20) - Perform a perfect den defense without using the cannon.
- Spider Assassin (20) - Climb Hagia Sofia, from the ground to the pinnacle, in under 25 seconds.
- A Friend Indeed (20) - Complete all Faction Creed Challenges from a single faction.
- Tax Evasion (10) - Get your money back from a Templar tax collector.
- The Mentor (20) - Have seven trainees reach the rank of Master Assassin.
- Lightning Strikes (20) - Kill 5 guards in 5 seconds using only your hidden blades.
- Overkiller (20) - Assassinate 50 guards with the hidden blade.
- Show-Off (20) - Parachute onto a zipline.
- Sage (20) - Collect all available books.
- Fast Fingers (20) - Loot 50 dead guards with thief looting.
- Mosh Pit (20) - Have (10) guards poisoned at the same time.
- Mouse Trap (20) - Kill 5 guards with a scaffold after they have been stunned by caltrops.
- Craft Maniac (20) - Craft 30 bombs.
- My Protégé (20) - Have one trainee reach the rank of Master Assassin.
- Almost Flying (20) - Parachute directly from the top of the Galata Tower to the golden horn.
- Silent But Deadly (20) - Kill three guards simultaneously with only throwing knives.
- I can see you (20) - Kill 5 guards while under the cover of a smoke screen bomb.
- Monster's Dance (20) - Have a guard incapacitate 3 civilians while he's poisoned.
- Bully (20) - Find and beat up Duccio.