Free Gran Turismo 5 update Spec 2.0 will be released on 11th October, a post on the European PlayStation blog has announced.
The post follows a series of tweets by game creator Kazunori Yamauchi that revealed the changes Spec 2.0 will bring.
"We've tried to include the feedback we've received from all our players," Yamauchi tweeted.
Yamauchi also shared snippets of information about the upcoming DLC. "Something like this," he said. "For the DLC we're preparing a racing car pack, a course pack, and a racing gear pack.
"I'll let you know more about that soon."
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars
- User control of the weather change feature
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings
- Spec 2.0 opening movie
- Improved UI response and usability
- Replay fast forward/rewind
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races)
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings)
- Expanded photo travel features - you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar
- Added a NASCAR Pit Scene stage to Photo Travel
- Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport
- Improved physics and AI
- Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel