PC FPS Hard Reset gets patched up today, with a number of fixes implemented following user feedback and reviewer niggles.
The full changelog follows, but highlights include weapon tweaks and refinements to the game's sprint mechanic.
The cyberpunk shooter, developed by People Can Fly and CD Projekt alumni, launched earlier this month. Trailer below.
- Benchmark Mode - You can access the Benchmark mode in the 'Extras' menu.
- Command line benchmark mode - Benchmark is also accessible from the Windows command line - in order to launch it enter hardreset.exe -benchmark.
- Additional Mouse button bindings - You can bind the 4th and 5th mouse buttons.
- All keys button bindings - you can now bind all the buttons on Numerical Keypad (except forn number 5).
- Sprint (shortly) even while still recharging - Sprinting is now possible at any moment - you don't have to wait till the sprint bar fills up.
- Sprint will now charge 20% faster than before.
- Disable Weapon Cool-down period - Weapon cooldowns are disabled now. You can change weapon modes while the weapon is on cooldown.
- Improved the time between switching between N.R.G. Weapon adn CLN Firearm.
- Single Switch-Weapon Button - the F key will now switch between weapons.
- Mid-game difficulty change - You are now able to switch difficulty midgame (the lowest difficulty ever chosen during the whole run determines the achievements unlocked)."
- Disable sprint effects - You are now able to disable Motion Blur and Fov widening while in sprint. Tick the appropriate box in Game options menu.
- In-game Score report - You are now able to check your Mission stats while in-game pressing the Tab key.
- Disable logos - You are now able to disable starting logos in the Game options menu.
- Small healthpacks now regenerate 20 HP instead of 30 HP.
- Audio mode detection - The game will display the current system Audio Mode in Audio Options
- Triple Buffering - Added in Video Options
- MLAA antyaliasing was substituted with FXAA antyaliasing.
- Various improvements with game geometry.