Microsoft has set out its Xbox Live schedule for the next few weeks, with highlights including discounts on Mass Effect 2 DLC and a Games on Demand release for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.
As detailed on Major Nelson's blog, you can get 50 per cent off a selection of Mass Effect 2 add-ons between 26th July and 1st August.
The following week sees the price of changing you gamertag discounted from 800 Points to 560. Yes, you have to pay for the privilege.
EA's acclaimed NFS: Hot Pursuit can be downloaded from 26th July, with Shaun White Skateboarding among a number of other titles also heading for Games on Demand over the next fortnight.
Here's the full rundown of new content and special offers:
Xbox Live Arcade:
- 27th July: From Dust (1200 Points)
- 3rd August: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (1200 Points)
Games on Demand:
- 26th July: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- 26th July: Shaun White Skateboarding
- 2nd August: Record of Agarest War
- 2nd August: Pure Futbol
- 2nd August: World of Outlaws Sprint Cars
- 2nd August: Adrenalin Misfits
- 26th July: Dragon Age II: Legacy (800 Points)
- 28th July: Homefront: The Rock Map Pack (400 Points)
Deal of the week:
- 26th July to 1st August: Mass Effect 2 DLC - Lair of the Shadow: 280 Points (50 per cent off); Arrival: 400 Points (50 per cent off); Kasumi – Stolen Memory: 280 Points (50 per cent off)
- 2nd August to 8th August: Change your Gamertag - 560 Points (30 per cent off)
Sales and specials:
- 26th July: Microsoft Studios Sale game add-ons (up to 50 per cent off)
- 28th July: Peggle
- 28th July: Ancient Times
- 28th July: Jersey Shore
- 4th August: Rage
- 4th August: Warlords
- 28th July: Kinect Sparkler (240 Points)