The DirectX 11 update for the PC version of Crysis 2 is available for download now, and weighs in at a whopping 2.32GB.
As detailed last week, you'll need to install the new 1.9 update – also out today - before you try to run the graphics patch.
Here's a full run-down of the new features added by the DX11 download:
- Tessellation + Displacement Mapping
- High Quality HDR Motion Blur
- Realistic Shadows with Variable Penumbra
- Sprite Based Bokeh Depth of Field
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Particles Motion Blur, Shadows and Art Updates
- Water Rendering improvements and using Tessellation + Displacement Mapping
- Realtime Local Reflections (DX9)
- Contact Shadows (DX9)
- Improved Tone Mapping (DX9)
Developer Crytek has also announced that PC users can download the game's Map Editor Pack from MyCrysis on Wednesday, free-of-charge.