Rockstar has confirmed the contents of the Rockstar Pass and dated the "Reefer Madness" DLC case for 12th July.
No additional details for the Nicholson Electroplating Disaster and Reefer Madness cases were given, other than that they are inspired by "famous" noir fiction and real-life crimes "taken straight from the headlines".
The Rockstar Pass buys all DLC for 800 Microsoft Points or $10 (PSN) - a 50 per cent saving on what you'd pay for all seven add-ons separately.
That's a time-limited price; the Rockstar Pass will cost 960 MSP or $12 from 14th June. But that's still a 40 per cent saving.
Those seven new add ons - four cases, two suits and a collectible challenge - are:
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) - May 17
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) - May 31
- "The Naked City" DLC case - May 31 (320 MSP / $4)
- "A Slip of The Tongue" DLC case - May 31 (320 MSP / $4)
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun - May 31 (80 MSP / $1)
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun - May 31 (80 MSP / $1)
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge - May 31 (160 MSP / $2)
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) - May 31
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) - June 14
- "Nicholson Electroplating Disaster" DLC case - June 21
- "Reefer Madness" DLC case - July 12
Members of the Rockstar Social Club have been given a Chicago Lightning Detective Suit for free.