Roman mythology MMO Gods & Heroes: Home Rising launches in the UK and US in June, Southpeak has announced.
That's 24th June in the UK, and 21st June in the US.
In the action MMO players defend Rome from an evil cult as they regain their honour and rebuild their Ancestral Estate.
There are over 130 unique minions to recruit and command in the battle against the Telchine gods, an ancient enemy hell bent on taking vengeance on the Olympian gods.
Southpeak has picked up distribution rights for the Heatwave Interactive-developed, subscription-based game and will sell it in shops as a boxed product.
The retail version features a number of extras. They are:
- Mystics receive the Staff of Hecate, a staff with magical properties enhancing your mystical abilities.
- Priests receive the Staff of Asclepius, Rome's greatest physician, greatly enhancing your magical prowess.
- Gladiators receive a pair of swords, the Sword of Bellona, Goddess of war, and the Sword of Luna, Goddess of the Moon, as well as the Shield known as the Ancile, Mars own buckler, to defend yourself from the threats brought forth against you.
- Soldiers receive the Sword of Bellona and the Shield of Ajax, one of the greatest heroes in the Roman world, as well as the two-handed sword of Summanus, God of nocturnal thunder, a powerful implement of battle.
- A buddy code system where people who purchase the full version of Gods & Heroes can give their friends a three day free trial of the game.
- Exclusive Minion: Supellex was favored by Vulcan for his uncanny ability to anticipate his master's needs. When the Titans invaded Olympus it was Supellex who fought valiantly against them, warning Vulcan of their attack with the sound of his axes crashing against the Titan's weapons.