Six classic racetracks and a fleet of vintage cars are heading for SHIFT 2: Unleashed in new DLC due out on 26th April.
The Legends packs, which will set you back 800 Microsoft Points or Ł7.99 on PlayStation Network, includes 13 vehicles from the '60 and '70s, as well as a custom Need For Speed Porsche 911.
Here's the full roster of new wheels on offer:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPEŽ (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
You can hoon that lot around six new vintage tracks:
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
There's no mention of a PC release for the pack, but we're chasing publisher EA now for clarification.
SHIFT 2: Unleashed launched last month on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, clocking an impressive 8/10 from Eurogamer's Simon Parkin.
"Many will consider the game a third place to Forza and Gran Turismo's slicker, more exacting odes to motor racing," he wrote, "but in terms of its social features, SHIFT 2 leads the pack, even if Autolog really is a debt owed to the Need for Speed heritage it is so eager to pull away from."