A new set of DLC is on its way to PlayStation 3 shooter Killzone 3, developer Guerilla Games has announced.
As detailed on the game's official site, the Steel Rain pack consists of two new multiplayer maps. Junkyard is a Guerrilla Warfare map situated in a rain-drenched junk processing facility while Stahl Arms is set on the factory floor of one of Helghan's largest weapons manufacturing plants.
The DLC is available for download from 6th April in Europe for €4.99 and from 12th April in the US for $4.99. It's free for PlayStation Plus members for the first month following release.
Guerilla also confirmed that a new patch for the title goes live tomorrow, fixing a number of bugs and adding support for custom games. You'll now be able to create unranked games customised by mode, map, mission (Warzone only) and mission time (Warzone only).
"This gives players the ability to create private matches, and playing with and against friends or a rival clan for instance," explained a post on the game's official forum. "People who don't get an invite to these games won't be able to join through matchmaking."
A second, as yet undated patch will add a few more features, including configurable unlocks and classes.
Here's the full list of other fixes made in the patch, labeled 1.07:
- Bullet Damage and Faster Aim ribbon now unlock correctly
- Separate turn speeds for ADS on Primary weapons in Multiplayer
- Increased Accuracy ribbon effectiveness has been lowered
- Bullet Damage ribbon effectiveness has been lowered
- The 3rd person revive beam now shows correctly
- Bilgarsk Boulevard - preventing players getting stuck at spawn location
- Akmir Snowdrift – fixed a problem where the speaker object can fall beneath a piece of geometry
- Fixed a crash when joining a Guerrilla Warfare Clan match
- Blood Gracht – Fix for a hang when the Recon ability was used
- Fixed a crash while joining a Warzone game
- Player gets directed to multiplayer lobby when being kicked from game due to inactivity
- Adjustments to reduce the server load
- MAWLR Graveyard –Improved collision around one of the Capture and Hold locations
- Kaznan Jungle – Added a blocker around a tree to prevent player to use tree to jump out of the level
- Bilgarsk Boulevard - Removed invisible collision of S&D objectives in Guerrilla Warfare
- Bilgarsk Boulevard - Prevent players from accessing an advantageous position (above the ISA Base) and climb out of the level
Single Player Campaign:
- Scrapyard Shortcut - Mobile Factory – Fixed a hang to a red Debug screen upon the user reaching the Jetpack Troopers
- Added a "Mute all" button
- Updated icons and text on the Medals statistics
- Fixed clipped text for moderator messages
- The Faster Reload ribbon now updates properly on the Personal statistics page
- The Increased Accuracy ribbon now updates properly on the Personal statistics page
- The Bullet Damage ribbon now updates properly on the Personal statistics page
- Fixes a hang when accepting a squad invite on the final results screen of an online game
- Fixed the Pause functionality in Botzone on the Class selection screen
- "Squad menu" is changed to "manage players" in the menu
- Button configuration improvements - Swapped L1/L2 grenade and aim
- Melee is now on the circle button
- Multiplayer - Aim Lock will now time out after one second
- Camera turn upped while using jetpack. Lowered for mounted weapons