Mass Effect 2 has taken the top prize at this year's gaming BAFTA ceremony, with Heavy Rain the other big winner.
BioWare's sci-fi RPG took the Best Game gong, with Quantic Dream's PlayStation 3 crime epic Heavy Rain winning prizes for Technical Innovation, Original Music and Story.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, which had the most nominations, only managed to convert Best Action Game.
Here's the full list of winners:
- Best Action Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Best Family Gamers: Kinect Sports
- Technical Innovation: Heavy Rain
- Social Network Game: My Empire
- Use of Audio: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Handheld: Cut the Rope
- GAME Award: Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Original Music: Heavy Rain
- Strategy: Civilization 5
- Artistic Achievement: God of War 3
- Ones to Watch: Twang (That Game Studio)
- Gameplay: Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Sport: F1 2010
- Multiplayer: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Story: Heavy Rain
- Best Game: Mass Effect
- BAFTA Fellowship: Peter Molyneux