Title update 7 for the Xbox 360 edition of gargantuan first-person shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops has been released.
The fix-list ranges from improving matchmaking to fine-tuning Chopper Gunner runs. The Zombie lobby errors have been looked at, as have the exploits within the zombie game itself.
A patch for the much maligned PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will arrive on Thursday, 3rd March, alongside the First Strike DLC.
Title Update 7, courtesy of the Call of Duty forum.
- Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
- The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player's disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
- Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
- Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
- Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
- Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error "Unable to join game session" under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
- Additional security feature updates.
- Additional sniper rifle tuning.