Sony already has 20 exclusives lined up for the PlayStation 3 this year, the platform holder has boasted.
Speaking on the official PlayStation Blog, Sony's social media guru Sid Shuman said, "nearly every major PlayStation series is making an appearance in 2011 - even Kratos is in on the action with his guest turn in the new Mortal Kombat.
"Add third-party publisher PS3 exclusives and upcoming PSN games and upcoming PlayStation Move games and you've got a 2011 that's jam-packed with PS3-exclusive titles."
Here's the full list of games that Xbox 360 loyalists won't get to play this year:
- Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (March)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia (February)
- The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Spring)
- inFAMOUS 2 (2011)
- Journey (2011)
- Killzone 3 (22nd February)
- The Last Guardian (Holiday 2011)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (18th January)
- MLB 11 The Show (8th March)
- MotorStorm Apocalypse (Spring)
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Autumn)
- PixelJunk Shooter 2 (2011)
- PlayStation Move Heroes (Spring, 2011)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Autumn)
- Resistance 3 (6th September)
- SOCOM 4 (2011)
- Sorcery (2011)
- Twisted Metal (2011)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (1st November)
- Yakuza 4 (15th March)