Microsoft has unveiled its Xbox Live plans for the next few weeks, with Ubisoft shoot 'em up Zeit˛ leading the way on XBLA and Crackdown 2 on Games on Demand.
Zeit˛, due on 12th January is a side-scrolling space shooter with a novel time travel mechanic from indie studio Brightside Games, with Ubisoft handling publishing duties. Check out the trailer below for a closer look.
Crackdown 2, Dante's Inferno and Need For Speed: Shift are among the titles heading for Game on Demand, while there are a bunch of undead-themed discounts up for grabs, including 50 per cent off Popcap's brilliant Plants vs Zombies.
Not only that but between 11th and 17th January there will be savings on more than 25 pieces of Activision content. The offer is then repeated between 18th and 25th January but with EA content. Full details of the offers available will be posted on the Xbox Live Dashboard on the 11th and 18th respectively.
Here's the full list of incoming content:
Xbox Live Arcade:
- January 12: Zeit˛ (Ubisoft) – 800 Microsoft Points
Games on Demand:
- January 4: Crackdown 2 (Microsoft Game Studios)
- January 11: Need for Speed™ SHIFT (Electronic Arts)
- January 18: Transformers: The Game (Activision)
- January 18: Transformers™: Revenge of the Fallen (Activision)
- January 18: Dante's Inferno (Electronic Arts)
- January 6: New Year's Resolution
- January 6: Food Fest
- January 6: Burton
- January 13: Dinosaur Pets
- January 13: Xbox 360 Gear
Deal of the Week:
- Week of January 10: Zombie Apocalypse (KONAMI) – 400 Microsoft Points (50 per cent off); The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai (Microsoft Game Studios) – 400 Microsoft Points (50 per cent off); Zombie Prop Avatar (Microsoft Game Studios) – 160 Microsoft Points (33 per cent off)
- Week of January 17: Plants vs. Zombies (PopCap Games) – 800 Microsoft Points (33 per cent off)