A new Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood patch is on its way, promising to plug a number of game-breaking glitches.
According to Ubisoft's Facebook page, the update finally fixes a notorious bug that sees you looping endlessly between the Animus and the present, as well as a problem that prevented some PlayStation 3 users unlocking Trophies.
Here's the full list of tweaks:
- Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
- In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
- When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session
- The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
- Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
- Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
- On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome
No exact date has been confirmed for the update yet but apparently it's "coming very soon".