Killzone 3 customers with cash to splash will have two special editions to choose from when the game hits European shores next year.
The Helghast Edition comes in a replica Helghast helmet and includes an exclusive DC Unlimited Helghast scout figurine, a 100-page hardback art book and a PlayStation Network voucher code that gives you access to the following:
- Unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
- Lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
- Gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.
- Includes the Retro Map Pack – bringing two battlefields from Killzone 2 back into the fight.
- Exclusive Killzone 3 dynamic theme.
- Killzone 3 soundtrack.
The Collector's Edition comes in special 'Steelbook' packaging and offers the exact same voucher.
Sony hasn't confirmed pricing for either edition yet but in the US the Helghast Edition is retailing for a hefty $129.99 (around Ł84).
The third installment of Guerilla Games' FPS franchise is due out on PlayStation 3 on 28th February 2011.